VLE Eligibility & CSC Infrastructure
VLE Eligibility Criteria
- The VLE should be a village youthabove 18 years of age
- The VLE must have passed the 10th level examination from a recognized board as minimum level of educational qualification
- The VLE should be fluent in reading and writing the local dialect and should also have basic level knowledge of English language
- Prior knowledge in basic computer skills would be a preferred advantage
- The VLE should be motivated enough to be a prime driver of social change and disperse his/her duties with utmost dedication and honesty
CSC Infrastructure Requirement
- PC with Licensed Windows XP-SP2 or above operating system.
- At least 120 GB Hard Disc Drive.
- At least 512 MB RAM.
- CD/DVD Drive.
- UPS with 5 hrs battery backup/Portable Genset.
- Printer/ Color Printer.
- Web cam/digital camera.
- Broad band/Wireless data card / V Sat connection with at least 128 kbps speed for browsing & data uploading over internet.
- 4 Chair & 1 Table (office table).
- Public place with safety and convenience.
- Availability of KO from 08:00 AM to 08:00 PM .
Minimum Working Hours for CSC
- All Days = 9 Hours (Mandatory)
- On all Sundays and Public Holidays = 4 Hours (Mandatory)
- In One Year = 300 Days (Mandatory)
Documents Required from VLE for CSC Setup
- 10 Color Photo’s (Mandatory).
- ID Proof ( Voter ID , Driving License) (Mandatory).
- 10th,12th, Diploma Mark sheet Copy(Mandatory).
- Address Proof (Electricity Bill, Rashan Card, Mobile Bill) (Mandatory).
- Pan Card Copy.
- Bank Statement of last three months.
- Domicile Certificate (Mool Niwasi Patra).
- Reference Letters-2 (From any 2 renowned person ).
- Character Certificate (From Police Station or School).
- Stamps (Rs 100*2 =200 & Rs 50*1 =50 Total Rs 250) .